Wednesday, March 17, 2010

footprints...

Added by Taryn Wiggins 
to "Page of the One True God...3 in 1....and Jesus, His son"One night I dreamed I was 
walking along the beach with the Lord. Many 
scenes from my life flashed across the sky. 


In each scene I 
noticed footprints in the sand. Sometimes there were 
two sets of footprints, other times there was one only. 
This bothered me 
because I noticed that during the low periods of my 
life, when I was suffering from anguish, sorrow or defeat, I could 
see only one set of footprints, so I said to the 
Lord, 
“You promised me Lord, 
that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I have 
noticed that during the most trying periods of my 
life there has only been one set of footprints in the sand. 
Why, when I 
needed you most, have you not been there for me?” 
The Lord replied, “The 
years when you have seen only one set of 
footprints, my child, is when I carried you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment